Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. Place chicken in a large ziplock bag or bowl.
Here, regular tacos are elevated in this chicken with avocado tacos recipe that uses tender, spiced, grilled chicken, heart healthy avocados, and a creamy cilantro lime topping that compliments the southwest flavor of this dish. Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal. You can cook Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- You need of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- It’s of zest and juice from one Lime.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of For the Tacos.
- You need 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- It’s of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
Make the chicken taco marinade by stirring together lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin chili powder, cilantro, S&P. Pour marinade over chicken in a bag. Here are the steps to the easy method of making tasty cilantro lime chicken with avocado salsa: Pound chicken to even the thickness, place in a resealable bag. There's no need to wait for Taco Tuesday to enjoy these easy grilled chicken tacos!
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
Chicken thighs are tossed in a tangy cilantro lime marinade, then grilled until charred and juicy. Tequila and lime collide in the most delicious Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Tacos! Chicken marinates in a sweet meets sour, garlicky and a smidgen spicy marinade. Grilled to perfection, stuffed into corn tortillas with crisp cabbage, red onion, queso fresco, fresh cilantro and slices of avocado. The tacos start with tortillas (corn or flour) and they're filled with seasoned chicken, topped with a Mexican-street corn inspired salsa (corn, green onions, cilantro, spices), and garnished with cheese, fresh avocado, and fresh lime.