Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious..
You can cook Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious.
- You need 2 lb. of Boneless Chicken (Dark or White).
- It’s 2 of TS MDH Chicken Curry Masala.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste.
- You need 1 of TS cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Tomato.
- You need 2 of TS Vegetable Oil.
- You need 4 of Fresh Green Hot chillies.
- It’s 2 of TS chopped Cilantro.
Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. instructions
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 2 TS Curry Masala and Yogurt for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 TS oil in a pot add cumin seeds and cook 2 mins. Add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add Garlic,Ginger and Turmeric Paste, cook for 1 minute. Add a Tbsp of water..
- Add chicken and cook on Med/High heat for 5 minutes. Add Tomato and a little water if necessary. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes. Add chopped fresh hot chillies and cilantro and Serve with Rice or Roti, Chapati or Naan..