Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷. This Thai-Style Crispy Pork Belly is another mouth-watering favorite snack whenever I wander around the streets in Bangkok. Now, the mere thought of deep frying is enough to put off many health Nazis, not to mention the choice of cut used as well. Two beautiful pork bellies smoked low n slow on my Gator Pit!
Add sesame oil and ginger to Sweet & Tangy sauce. In a large shallow oven-safe pan, brown all pieces of pork belly. Pour half the sauce over the pieces of pork. You can have Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷
- Prepare 5 strips of pork belly, cleaned.
- You need 1/4 cup of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice blend.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Gochujang blend.
- You need of Red Chile’s.
- It’s 1-2 dashes of a good sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of brown swerve.
Remove from the oven and baste with sauce in the pan. Remove from the oven and place on a counter top, or cooling rack to cool. Use a fork and long, sharp, thin-bladed knife to remove the. Great recipe for Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷.
Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 instructions
- Clean and place pork belly into a ziploc bag. Add all ingredients. Mix around and place in the fridge a minimum of 3 hours..
- Take out the fridge 15 minutes before you’re ready to grill. Omg so freaking delicious 😋 if you like it crunchier, just place under broiler for a few seconds..
I've been hiding under a rock! Lately I've been obsessed with Korean ASMR videos and they love to eat pork belly! Figured I'd give it a try and Good Lord, it's the bomb! #mycookbook Today we fire up the Kamado Joe Classic with the Joetisserie to cook an Asian-inspired porchetta. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. An indulgent dish that takes hold of your senses and doesn't apologize – Easy Baked Pork Belly is slightly spicy with hints of saltiness and sweetness; it's super moist and super delicious!