Semplicita's Diary Free, Vegan Mac & Cheese.
You can cook Semplicita's Diary Free, Vegan Mac & Cheese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semplicita's Diary Free, Vegan Mac & Cheese
- It’s 250 g of Gluten Free Pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dairy free butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ripple Beverage warmed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dairy Free Mozzerella Shreds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dairy Free Cheddar Shreds.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of reserved pasta water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of White ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of finely chopped garlic (optional).
Semplicita's Diary Free, Vegan Mac & Cheese step by step
- In a small pot bring salted water to boil and add ur pasta. Cook as directed on the pack. Don't forget to reserve 1/2 a cup of the pasta water and set aside..
- In the meantime in a small sauce pan melt the Dairy free butter..
- Once it is completely melted remove from heat and add the flour, salt, pepper and garlic (optional) Stirring until smooth..
- Mix in the heated ripple beverage and stir still smooth and creamy..
- Once pasta is cooked and drained place the pasta back into the pot (not over the heat) Add the creamy mixture to the pasta and stir until combined..
- Add the mozzerella shreds and the cheddar shred to the pasta until combined..
- Lastly add the reserved pasta water and mix. Cheese should be melted and pasta should be coated and should look smooth silky..
- Serve and enjoy!.