Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★.
You can cook Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★ using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★
- Prepare of ■Chocolate Financier.
- It’s of financier mold (L:84mm × W:42mm × H:11mm,.
- It’s of L:3.3in × W:1.6in × H0.4in).
- You need of ・ 70g (2.5 oz) egg white, about 2 egg whites,room temperature.
- You need of ・ 50g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・ 30g (1 oz) milk chocolate.
- It’s of ・ 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of ・ 25g (0.9 oz, 4.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need of ・ 20g (0.7 oz, 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp) cake flour.
- It’s of ・ 12g (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- You need of ・ 1g (1/4 tsp) baking powder.
- You need of ・ 65g (2.3 oz) unsalted butter, plus more for mold.
- You need of ※You should weigh the egg white.
- It’s of ■Topping.
- Prepare of ・6g (1/2 Tbsp) grape seed oil.
- It’s of ・50g (1.8 oz) milk chocolate.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/mOxmdVyvx4M.
- Grease the insides of each mold with butter. Let them sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 ºF..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces and put it in a heat-resistant container. Mix egg white gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar. Mix it slowly until it becomes evenly..
- Pour 600 ml boiling water and 400 ml water into a deep-sided container. Put the bowl (egg white mixture) in it. Warm the egg white mixture in the hot water for a min while mixing. Leave it as it is..
- Microwave the chocolate to melt it. Heat it at 600W for 30-40 sec and mix lightly. Heat it again at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add it quickly to egg white mixture and mix well. You should mix chocolate and egg white in a warm state to prevent the mixture from becoming uneven..
- Crush small lumps with spatula. Mix it with a whisk for 30 sec. Add drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Leave it as it is..
- Prepare a wet towel. Put unsalted butter in a small pot. Melt it on low heat while moving the pot..
- After melted, cook it on medium heat. Mix well so that the butter doesn't spit. When the crackling sound gets soft, you can mix slowly. Heat it until it becomes golden brown..
- Wait for 1 min and then skim off the foam. You shouldn't remove the black deposit because it's tasty. Let it cool as it is..
- Put almond flour to the egg white and chocolate mixture while sifting. Mix well. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, cocoa powder and baking powder) twice. Sift it just before adding to the egg white and chocolate mixture to prevent the mixture from becoming uneven..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix it lightly. Add the half of the browned butter. Mix well. Add the remaining butter and mix well..
- Pour the cake batter into a piping bag. And Put it into each mold. Give a light shock to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 ºF for 15 min..
- Take the cake out of the mold immediately. Let it cool..
- 【Topping】Melt chocolate and oil with a microwave. Drop it with a spoon on the cake while drawing lines. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 min. It's all done!.