Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps. Great recipe for Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps. These lettece wraps are packed with flavoor. Warm juicy little meatballs in a spicy/sweet sauce with a fresh bright Asian slaw all bundled in a lettece wrap New obsession with Thai food = birth of these delicious, flavorful, yummy-yummy-yummy lettuce wraps.
Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red. When it comes to homemade meatballs, one thing is certain: The mere mention of "chicken" raises the dry and flavorless flag in ground meat defeat. And literally anything, anything but chicken! You can cook Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps
- You need of For Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground pork.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of tablesoons fresh lime juice.
- You need of For Glazing the Meatballs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare of For Cole Slaw.
- Prepare 12-14 ounce of bag asian slaw mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of thai basil, chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion chopped or thin sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- It’s of individual sturdy lettece cups, iceburg works well or a double thickness of bibb lettece.
But trust me on this one. With the right seasonings (hello, ginger and garlic) and one seriously superior glaze (nice to see you, hoisin sauce), these. Add sauce ingredients to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Return meatballs to pan; bring to a boil.
Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to completely incorporate, mixture will be wet.
- Roll into small 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared pan and cook 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through..
- When the are done place them in a bowl and gently and lightly coat them with the sweet chili sauce.
- For Cole Slaw.
- Combine all cole slaw ingedients in a bowl and mix to blend.
- To serve.
- Add some cole slaw to each lettece wrap.
- Add a few meatballs and a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve.
Serve meatballs in lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cilantro. It's so quick, easy, and cheap to throw together that it's still one of our go-to meals or midnight snacks. These lettece wraps are packed with flavoor. Warm juicy little meatballs in a spicy/sweet sauce with a fresh bright Asian slaw all bundled in a lettece wrap Kellie Ro Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy Make the meatballs: Crack egg into a large mixing bowl, and stir with a whisk or fork until well beaten. Place oats and ground flax seed in a blender, and blend on high.