You can cook Mint Mojito using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Mojito
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of freash mint leaves.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of small size lemon.
- It’s of sprite or soda.
- You need of water or equivalent ice cube.
Mint Mojito instructions
- Wash the mint leaves properly chop it roughly and soak in to 300 ml water.
- Add a teaspoon salt + a teaspoon coriander powder + a teaspoon cumin powder + 3 table spoon sugar leave it for 5 minits, + squeeze 2 small size lemon in this mixture.
- Blend the mixture using blander or juicer.
- Use 300 ml sprite or soda to make it more refreshing or you can skip this step.
- Filter the juice and remove the filtrate and add filtered juice to soda or sprite and garnish with few fresh mint leaves and serve chilled.