Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings. Tangy definition is – having or suggestive of a tang. How to use tangy in a sentence. A distinctive quality: "Underneath it all was the tang of genuine adventure".
Tangy is an orange-yellow cat who resembles the orange fruit, complete with a small green leaf on her head, possibly being stylized hair. Her ears are salmon-pink and red inside. Although her arms and legs appear to be smooth, her face seems rather pitted, giving her more of the appearance of an orange. You can have Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings
- You need 3 lbs of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 of jalapenos sliced.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
Try adding ground beef for a heartier meat option with added protein. A sweet flavor that also gives something a little "kachow"! Tangy can be referred to as sweet yet spicy. No one can live without having some tangy in their life.
Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings instructions
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat until golden brown (approximately 10 min per side).
- Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is done broiling, transfer it to the large bowl of sauce. Toss to coat..
- Empty the bowl of sauce and chicken into a greased slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender. Approximately 2-3 hours..
It gives you all the flavors to your taste buds! With spaghetti, spice mix & parmesan cheese. Tangy: having a powerfully stimulating odor or flavor. I love lamb stew, but wanted to try something a bit different, so I created this recipe that uses Moroccan spices. It's a wonderful way to use lamb, and it's easy to make in the slow cooker.