Spicy Fish Fry.
You can have Spicy Fish Fry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fish Fry
- It’s 5-6 pieces of fish – any medium to big fish suitable for frying ( I used black pomfret ).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra hot red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish masala (use any fish masala you have).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- You need of few strands of curry leaves.
- You need 3 tsp of Salt or as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon/lime juice.
- Prepare 1-2 of pearl onions.
- Prepare of Vegetable/Cooking oil needed for frying.
Spicy Fish Fry step by step
- Take all the ingredients except fish and grind it in the mixer to form a think paste. Add some water if needed ..
- Marinate the fish with the spice paste and keep it for an hour or so if possible. You could freeze the marinated fish and use it as later as needed ..
- Fry (deep or shallow) the fish in any kind of vegetable oil. I used sunflower oil..