Spicy, salsa baked chicken. This chicken bake is very similar to my salsa verde baked chicken, but with a. Classic Baked Chicken Spicy Orange Marinated Chicken Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. How to make baked salsa chicken.
Pulse until you reach your desired consistency. This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe. Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa. You can cook Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- It’s 4 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- Prepare of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- You need of sour cream to top (optional).
This chicken dish has a creamy, but spicy sauce that can be enjoyed by people on low-carb, ketogenic, lc/hf, Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free This recipe uses pre-made salsa as an ingredient. You could make your own, but that will mean you need to get out the cutting. So incredibly simple, easy and delicious… this Baked Salsa Chicken is always a weeknight favorite. This kicked up casserole features boneless chicken breasts, rice, salsa, chili powder and a creamy sauce.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken instructions
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
It's a scrumptious combination that the whole family will Cover the baking dish. These Baked Spicy Chicken Sandwiches are definitely best when baked fresh, hence the small two sandwich batch size, but I have had decent luck reheating the baked chicken in a skillet over medium-low heat. They aren't as crispy as they are when freshly baked, but. How to Make Spicy Cheesy Chicken Bake. Breasts are done when no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.