Spicy Grilled Cauliflower with Sriracha Hollindaise Sauce.
You can have Spicy Grilled Cauliflower with Sriracha Hollindaise Sauce using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Cauliflower with Sriracha Hollindaise Sauce
- Prepare of FOR CAULIFLOWER.
- Prepare 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of FOR SRIRACHA HOLLINDAISE SAUCE.
- Prepare 3 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of franks hot sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter, melted.
Spicy Grilled Cauliflower with Sriracha Hollindaise Sauce step by step
- Cut cauliflower into 1 1/2 inch slices as shown below. Some chunks my fall away from slices , you can use them for someting else or just grill them with the slices.
- Bring a large pot of saled water, or chicken broth to a boil, blanch cauliflower slices for 2 minutes..
- Remove and pat dry.
- Combine olive oil, rice vinegar,tamari soy sauce, pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon sriracha salt in a small bowl, brush cauliflower all over with mixture.
- Grill over direct heat just until hot and spotted with brown.
- Serve with Sriracha Hollindaise Sauce.
- SRIRACHA HOLLUNDAISE.
- Whisk in the top of a double boiler the egg yolks, lemon juice, cream, sriracha salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Place pan over, but not touching simmering water, whisking constantltly unti muxture stars to thicken. If at any time it gets to thick remove from heat and add drops of water from the simmering pan.
- Off heat whisk in melted butter, very slowly to keep it thick.
- Remove to a small heat proof bowl. It can be kept warm for up to 1 hour in a pan of hot, not simmering water. If it gets thick add drops of hot water, whisking to thin.
- Serve sauce on grilled cauliflower.