Spicy applesauce and sausage with eggs. Apples contain a natural water-soluble fiber known as pectin. Pectin is often added to foods because it serves as a thickener and helps bind ingredients since it forms a gel when combined with water. Beef and Sausages from Argentina, Huge Sandwiches.
Add cheese and cook until eggs are set. Add some more water if you think its necessary. In this recipe applesauce replaces the eggs. this cake is not made from whole wheat flour. You can have Spicy applesauce and sausage with eggs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy applesauce and sausage with eggs
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of applesauce/ homemade or prepared.
- You need to taste of your favorite hot sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter for eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter for sausage.
Here I used all purpose flour (maida) as I did not want to take any chances with whole wheat flour. Thus the cake is light, airy and spongy. Combine all ingredients except the sausage. Cut sausage in half and fold into the mixture.
Spicy applesauce and sausage with eggs step by step
- Heat butter and beat eggs and add salt scramble and set on plate.
- Split sausage lengthwise. Put into pan with 2 tablespoons of butter skin side up..
- Turn as needed till done.
- Add sausage to plate with eggs split side up. Add applesauce to the split of the sausage. Then add hot sauce to taste..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
After applesauce, I definitely recommend mustard. There is something about mustard with sausage that lives on in my memory as one of the happiest of Other suggestions? Hearty, buttered bread or a side of buttered egg noodles. Sausage and potatoes frequently asked questions. Her simple pork sausages are bound lightly with egg, bread crumbs, and a bit of garlic and parsley to season.