Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert. It's naturally sweetened, with a crispy, grain-free topping! The perfect plant-based, gluten-free summer dessert! In a small food processor, pulse the walnuts, cacao powder, and sea salt until the walnuts are well chopped.
Combine the blueberries, brown sugar, maple syrup and lemon juice in a large bowl and toss well. This vegan fruit crumble recipe makes a seasonal fruit dessert with an irresistibly delicious oat flour topping! With mix and match topping options, it's a customizable, light, vegan, and gluten-free dessert! You can have Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert
- You need 350 gr of Tapioca flour.
- It’s 55 gr of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 100 gr of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of Almond meal.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanila essence.
- It’s 150 gr of Coconut cream (kara).
- It’s 200 gr of Coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare of Kara Coconut cream 100 gr (chilled overnight).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- You need of -.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen strawberries.
- You need 50 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Add blueberries to the dish and drizzle vanilla over top. From our take on chocolate layer cake to two kinds of baked fruit crisps, these vegan desserts (made sans dairy!) are delightful. In a large bowl, add all Filling ingredients except water: blueberries, coconut sugar, maple syrup, almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until blueberries are fully coated and sugar has dissolved.
Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert step by step
- Cook strawberry and sugar until soft and sugar dissolved, blend until smooth and add lemon juice.
- Combine chilled coconut cream and icing sugar then whip it till set and put into piping bag or snap lock bag.
- Toast shredded coconut until brown with medium heat then set aside.
- Toast tapioca flour to reduce the moisture and lighten result.
- Combine melted coconut oil, icing sugar, vanila, baking soda, almond meal, coconut cream..
- Add the toasted coconut and toasted flour, mix well and flatten the mixture.
- Preheat 160celcius oven and bake for 30 mins, to serve, crush the cake and garnish with fresh strawberry and orange segment.
Each of these grab-and-go goodies is the perfect size to make your tastebuds scream when you need just a dose of something sweet. Gluten-free berry cupcakes Sprinkle granola over the top. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap. Be sure to leave a little opening for the steam to get out. All of the Cap'N Crunch cereals are vegan except for Sprinkle Doughnut Crunch, which contains confectioner's glaze.