Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos. Raised by a hardworking, independent farmer and delivered to your door. Always Traceable Back To The Source, So You Know Exactly What You're Getting. The only fully integrated, family-owned operation in the U.
Recipes Smoked Beef Cheeks Recipe – Pulled for adding to Tacos or Tortillas. The gelatinous texture of beef cheeks puts some people off. But after smoking low n slow, then braising for the second half of the cook, they are delicious. You can cook Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos
- You need 2 of wagyu beef cheeks about 1.1 lbs.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of diced jalapeno seeded.
- You need 1/2 can of beef broth.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare to taste of Tabasco sauce.
- You need of Your favorite bbq rub mixed with extra Mexican spices.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Avocados.
If you like barbecue brisket, you're going to love smoked beef cheeks. Often used in braises, stews, and the classic taco filling Barbacoa, beef cheeks are a definite low'n'slow cut, requiring a good long cook over a low heat. Beef Cheek Tacos Beef barbacoa cooked in a dried pepper sauce can either be made with one type of meat or with a combination of several cuts of meat. However, using only beef cheek for this barbacoa recipe makes an absolutely scrumptious dish.
Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos step by step
- Heat the smoker up to 275°. I used a lump charcoal and post oak combo. Let the cheeks come to room temp and cover with the spices while the smoker is coming up to temp. I used a Spiceology Chile Margarita and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub blend..
- Smoke uncovered for about 2 hours to set a light bark..
- Place them in a foil pan with the beef broth, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and hot sauce. Cover and cook until they hit 210° or shreds easily..
- Shred the cheeks and place back into the foil pan with the juices. Use tongs to load onto a warm tortilla and cover with your favorite toppings..
This recipe is a taste explosion. So juicy, fairly spicy but also with the freshness of home-made salsa. Wagyu Beefburger with Red Wine Caramelized Onions & Roasted Garlic Aioli Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Cut from the facial muscle, Fullblood Wagyu beef cheeks are rich with flavor and on the leaner side. Once cooked, the tender beef cheeks are juicy and fall apart in your mouth.