Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style. Meanwhile, mix eggs, cream, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk vigorously until the eggs are a uniform color with no streaks. Spread ham mixture evenly in the pan.
Ultimate Southwest Scrambled Eggs make a fast and filling dinner or brunch, and are a great way to use up leftover ingredients in the kitchen. When the eggs are nearly set, gently fold the beans and chiles into the scrambled eggs. Drizzle taco sauce over the eggs, then top with pepper jack. You can cook Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style
- Prepare 1 of left over baked potato.
- It’s 1 of left over grilled chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of large tomatoe.
- Prepare 10-12 of sliced jalapeños.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of cooked bacon.
- You need of Bacon grease or cooking oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare of Cheese shredded.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Favorite Salsa.
Cilantro, scallions and salsa to the rescue! Serve with warm corn tortillas and black beans. Egg Beaters Southwestern Style Spice up your morning with the flavor of Egg Beaters Southwestern Style. This bold variety features red and green peppers, onions, and a mix of spices for a cholesterol-free, nutritious, south-of-the-border breakfast option.
Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style instructions
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking peel baked potato, dice tomato & grilled chicken breast..
- In a large skillet on medium high put in some bacon grease or cooking oil and cook the diced baked potato. Once done add the chicken, tomato,bacon & jalapeños and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl scramble the 7 eggs with the heavy cream or milk..
- Pour into simmering pan of meat, potatoes, tomato & jalapeños and add cheese..
- Cook till eggs are done then place some on a plate with a spoon of sour cream on top and your favorite salsa. Enjoy!.
SOUTHWEST EGG SCRAMBLE By substituting egg whites for a couple of whole eggs, you reduce the saturated fat content but keep the protein high. Avocados add color, texture, and satisfying unsaturated fat as well. With Just Crack an Egg breakfast bowls, you're less than two minutes from hot, fluffy scrambled eggs packed with all the fixings. Simply crack a fresh egg over our chopped veggies, shredded cheese, hearty meats and Ore Ida Potatoes, then stir, microwave, and enjoy. Explore all of our scrambled egg breakfast bowls and prepare for love at first bite.