Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze. Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon fillets are pan-fried in the most beautiful honey-orange-garlic sauce, with a splash of soy for added flavour!. Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Baked Salmon Easy Honey Garlic Salmon.. I added chili garlic sauce at the end for a little kick of asian sweet&spicy.
Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat. I love salmon because it is so easy and fast to cook. I especially loved the asian glaze on this because it gave it such a great flavor. You can cook Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze
- It’s 1/4 c of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of brown sugar.
- You need 1 T of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 4-4 oz of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 c of Tropicana Trop50 orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
It had all of my favorite things in the glaze and I am a lover of Asian inspired dishes. Moist, perfectly cooked salmon with a simple, spicy-sweet glaze. Asian Glazed Salmon is sure to become a weeknight dinner favorite! Growing up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we ate salmon quite a bit.
Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze instructions
- In small bowl, whisk together syrup, soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic powder, hot sauce and ginger..
- In baking dish, place fillets skin side down. Gently cut 3 shallow slits on top of each fillet. Pour marinade evenly over salmon, cover with foil and refrigerate 30-60 min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake salmon covered for 8 min. Uncover and bake until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 min..
- Transfer salmon to a plate, reserving marinade..
- In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Whisk constantly over med-high heat for 1 min. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue to whisk until sauce thickens, 2-3 min..
- Serve salmon with glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions..
Halmoni always cooked her salmon very, very well done. Partly because that's the way my grandfather preferred it. Make the marinade by combining the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger in a shallow baking dish. In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil.