Broccoli Salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. You can have Broccoli Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Salad
- Prepare 10 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 head of fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (substitute dried cranberries, if desired).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white sugar (omit, if desired – I find it too sweet).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious. My grandma has been making this for holidays and family get-togethers for as long as I can remember.
Broccoli Salad step by step
- Cook bacon, drain, crumble and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss until well mixed. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving, toss with crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Everyone needs a classic Broccoli Salad Recipe. This salad has fresh broccoli, bacon, sunflower seeds and more, all.