Soy Milk Chocolate Cups for Valentine's Day.
You can have Soy Milk Chocolate Cups for Valentine's Day using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Chocolate Cups for Valentine's Day
- It’s 200 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 60 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 of Fillings (nuts, etc.).
- It’s 1 of Toppings (dragées, sprinkles, etc).
Soy Milk Chocolate Cups for Valentine's Day instructions
- Chop or break the chocolate into small pieces..
- Heat soy milk in a saucepan and once it comes to a boil, turn it off, add the chocolate pieces, leave it for 1-2 minutes to melt chocolate completely..
- Once the chocolate has melted, stir the saucepan well. *Add 2 teaspoons of rum if you like!.
- Drop fillings (nuts, etc) into the aluminum cups..
- Transfer Step 3 into a pastry bag and squeeze into the aluminum cups..
- Let it harden in room temperature for a few minutes and once the surface has slightly hardened, decorate with your favorite toppings..
- For the Cookpad logo, I used coating chocolate. Engrave the logo with a toothpick..
- Draw the engraved lines with a chocolate pen..
- I used pre-made heart shaped mini tart molds. Drop a nut in each, squeeze in the chocolate, and top with the logo and other edible decorations..