Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta I try to make foods that are not only kid friendly, but are also easy to reheat since my husband works long hours and often eats later than our children. If you like, use reduced-fat cheese and ground turkey for a lighter version. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to get busier and more hectic every day.
Steak grill seasoning is a great way to add extra flavor. Cook pasta according to directions on package. In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and set aside. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- It’s 8 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 12 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 3 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of condensed tomato soup, undiluted.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
In same skillet, cooked diced bacon until crisp, drain and discard drippings. To skillet, add pasta, ground beef, bacon, and soup. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Syn Free One Pot Cheeseburger Pasta – the best syn free pasta dish you will make this year PERIOD!!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until it is no longer pink; drain and set aside..
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard bacon drippings. Drain the pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in soup, water, the beef and the bacon; heat through..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Mix cheese in thoroughly..
- Put mixture into casserole dish and heat (on broil) until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted..
One pot dishes are my favourite thing at the minute, anytime I can create less washing up the better. Worcestershire sauce Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta – comfort food at its best! Hamburger, bacon, hamburger seasoning, cheese soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes. Can make ahead and freeze casserole for later. The other day I woke up craving a big ol' bacon cheeseburger and I just couldn't stop thinking about one!