Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites.
You can cook Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- It’s 1 of whole cauliflower.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of shiracha hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresly grated romano cheese.
- You need of Ranch dressing or your favorite dip for serving.
Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with non stick foil and spray ifoil with non stick spray.
- Cut cautifloer into pices with a flat edge on one side.
- Precook pieces in either boiling chicken broth or salted water for 3 monutes. Drain and dry.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, oil, lemon, sriracha, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add cauliflower and coat with mixture.
- Place in a single layer on prepared pan, and sprinle tops with the romamo cheese.
- Bake until cheese has turned golden and melted about 10 to 20 minutes, serve with ranch dressing to dip cauliflower in..