Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls. Spaghetti & Meatballs is a perfect family friendly meal. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is cooked in one pan, topped with lots of cheese, and baked until hot, bubbly, and melted ooey gooey! Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs takes regular Spaghetti and Meatballs from ordinary to extra-ordinary!
I slightly undercook the spaghetti and then add to the sauce an let it cook for a few more minutes. Baked Turkey Meatballs are easy to make and won't make you hunt through the grocery store for ingredients—in fact, once you have your ground turkey and Parmesan in the fridge, you're likely to already have everything else in your pantry—and the end result is so intrinsically satisfying, you'll feel like a true dinner hero. Mix up your meal rotation with healthy and versatile recipes for turkey meatballs. You can have Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- It’s of I lbs ground turkey.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of each.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Spaghetti any choice.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of spaghetti water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Turkey gives you all the protein and amino acids of red meat, but boasts a lower fat content. Prepare a large batch and eat fresh or freeze and use throughout the week for easy meal prep. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Whether you're going for classic Italian-style or Swedish meatballs or even barbeque meatballs, there's a side on this list for you.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls instructions
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.
Each side dish is paired with a recommended meatball dish for the perfect meatball dinner. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Homemade Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs Casserole with ground turkey, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley, a comforting dish fit for a king. The best comfort food, this cheesy baked spaghetti and meatballs casserole is just perfect for this weather now. In another bowl, add ground turkey, turkey sausage, Parmesan, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper.