Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven.
You can have Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ribs◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 pounds of pork loin country style ribs bone in.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ rub◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of paprika.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ hot chili oil◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of Asian hot chili oil I used Lee Kum Kee brand.
Spicy Dry rubbed ribs in oven instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Get your ribs layed out in an oven safe dish add chili oil lightly coating each one..
- Mix your rub.
- Coat both sides of ribs.
- Bake in oven 40- 45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.