Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps. These BLT Wraps feature crisp bacon, juicy grape tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce (NOT mayo) that make these standout! You will love them for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer! BLT sandwiches are a classic, one that you and I have likely had our fair.
A quick and easy way to fix spicy tilapia. ASMR SPICY SEAFOOD PAPAYA SALAD (EXTREME CRUNCHY EATING SOUNDS) NO TALKING BLT sandwiches are so good, but they can make a lot of messy crumbs from the toasted bread. You can have Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps
- Prepare 3 of tilapia fillets.
- You need of Garlic herb breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Storebought individual BLT chicken dinner salad.
- It’s of Hot salsa.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
I used regular mayo, but next time I make this I will try the Hidden Valley Spicy Dressing. I served this with macaroni salad. Spicy chicken wrap Homemade spicy tortilla wrap with a mix of ingredients Spicy chicken wrap shot in panorama Close up of spicy mexican meat wrap. I made a salad-ified version of this — a wrap just didn't feel like it set me up for the right ratio of ingredients.
Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps step by step
- Sprinkle a good amount of breadcrumbs, a pinch of red pepper flakes and black pepper onto a plate, evenly. Lay each piece of fish one by one covering the entire fillet in breadcrumbs, flipping a few times to ensure its covered. You don't need anything but the natural juices for the breadcrumbs to stick. Place directly into preheated on medium heat oil pan..
- Cook 5 minutes on both sides. Remove to paper towel lined plate..
- Prep the tortillas. Lay out 3 tortillas on a flat surface. Spread the lettuce from salad leaving about an inch on 3 sides of the tortilla for folding. Follow with the chicken bits and bacon bits. I discarded the cherry tomatoes. (By eating them immediately) Spoon the salsa over the lettuce evenly. About 2 tsp per tortilla..
- Place one piece of the fish on each tortilla. Each piece of fish should be halved. No need to cut, the fillet will have a natural separation point. Just pull it apart down the middle, lengthwise. Lay them on one side of the tortillas covering one end to the other. To roll, start at the fish end and roll closed. Eat and enjoy!.
I chopped up Boston lettuce (what I had at my loval grocer), toned the horseradish down a bit, but tossed the rest of the ingredients together. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish! Quite frankly, this homemade wrap is so vibrant and flavorful that I don't think I can ever eat the store-bought version again.