Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps. These irresistible Thai Meatball lettuce wraps with peanut sauce are packed with flavors, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and the perfect lunch or appetizer! Take on the takeout with healthy meatball lettuce wraps starring extra-moist baked Asian chicken meatballs. 'Tis the Season: Any and all seasonings should be added to the meat mixture prior to the meatballs being cooked to ensure the flavors are baked right. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal.
The meatballs are bursting with flavor from the garlic, ginger, scallions, fish sauce, lime, and sriracha that are mixed in with the meat, not to mention a spicy/sweet pop from the. Use roasted chicken and rice noodles to fill these creative lettuce wraps for a no-cook weeknight meal. Perfect for summer entertaining, Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple So why am I crazy about Aidells® chicken meatballs? You can cook Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps
- Prepare of For Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground pork.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 4 of green onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 of tablesoons fresh lime juice.
- It’s of For Glazing the Meatballs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- You need of For Cole Slaw.
- It’s 12-14 ounce of bag asian slaw mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of thai basil, chopped.
- You need 2 of green onion chopped or thin sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of real mayonnaise.
- It’s of For Serving.
- It’s of individual sturdy lettece cups, iceburg works well or a double thickness of bibb lettece.
Well, besides the absolutely incredible The perfect blend of sweet and savory Bursting with fresh Asian flavors Light and healthy. For big parties, I make glazed meatballs and deliver them in the slow cooker. That way they're spicy, sweet and ready to eat. —Gail Borczyk, Boca Raton, Florida. Asian Chicken Meatball Lettuce Wraps with Mango Slaw Wrap saucy chicken meatballs and fresh mango slaw with crunchy butter lettuce to create these Asian Filling yet light, totally healthy, and slightly sweet yet nutty and spicy. light and will make you feel fantastic.
Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to completely incorporate, mixture will be wet.
- Roll into small 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared pan and cook 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through..
- When the are done place them in a bowl and gently and lightly coat them with the sweet chili sauce.
- For Cole Slaw.
- Combine all cole slaw ingedients in a bowl and mix to blend.
- To serve.
- Add some cole slaw to each lettece wrap.
- Add a few meatballs and a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve.
We served these sweet and spicy Asian pork meatballs at our second Baltimore Supper Club event this weekend and they were a big hit! Simmer together apple jelly, mustard, whiskey, Worcestershire sauce. Spicy meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. The sauce is awesome, so serve these meatballs over rice or cauliflower rice. This Italian brand is sweeter and tastier than local U.