Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant. Italian stuffed eggplant is hearty, healthy, and low carb Keto Paleo friendly. This recipe uses ground veal, but can be adapted to use any ground meat. It incorporates soft eggplant, garlic, and lemon and can be used as a side dish for grilled meats such as steak or lamb chops and fish, or as a dip for serving with Keto-friendly crackers.
It's packed with delicious flavors stuffed into hollowed-out eggplant shells and topped with plenty of cheese. Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Eggplant is low carb, keto friendly and amazingly delicious for the whole family! I always have people asking me for recipes for eggplant that are low carb. You can have Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
- It’s 6 of small eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion/ minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of fresh basil if you garnish.
This is so simple to make and so delicious! You can add any extra toppings you like in addition to what I did. If you like mushrooms those would be great as well! Turns out, there are a lot of great aubergine recipes out there.
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..
I've always loved eggplant so many of the recipes are from my own collection. And, I've got a list of a couple new keto friendly recipes to try. I listed my favorite of all low carb eggplant recipes at the top of the list. It's my Parmesan casserole using aubergine. Eggplant (Brinjal) Parmesan is a delicious recipe created by Devialini, one of my readers.