KETO-licious Lobster & Shrimp. Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli. A quick to put together slightly spicy shrimp and pasta dish. In a baking pan, line with Asparagus and season with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper.
See more ideas about Keto, Low carb recipes, Recipes. #chaffle #ketoappetizers #ketofoods Today I'm making one of my traditions in my home. The Keto cheese ball, and I decided to add some Chaffle style chips to the platter! Protein Sources These protein sources make good keto food as they most of them are fatty naturally, if they are not then simply cook them in olive oil to bump up the fat content. You can have KETO-licious Lobster & Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KETO-licious Lobster & Shrimp
- It’s 4 of 4-5oz. Lobster Tails.
- It’s 15 of Jumbo Shrimp.
- It’s of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of Large Lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Dried Italian Parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 sticks of Butter.
- You need of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- You need of Ground Fresh Pepper.
Beef Steak Hamburger Patties Ribs (no sauce) Roast… Healthy smoothie. Easily incorporate smoothies into your on the go lifestyle See the value in your smoothie with full nutrition facts, servings, health benefits, and ratings for every recipe. See more ideas about Recipes, Keto, Low carb recipes. See more ideas about Food recipes, Keto and Diet recipes.
KETO-licious Lobster & Shrimp step by step
- Thaw Lobsters and Shrimp in an ice bath. Then shell both. Save Lobster shells for presentation..
- Set oven to Broil..
- In a baking pan, line with Asparagus and season with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper. Put in oven.
- In one bowl add Shrimp, Curry Powder, Dried Italian Parsely, 2 tabs of melted butter..
- In a seperate dish, add diced Lobster meat, Dried Italian Parsely, 2 tabs of melted butter, Garlic Powder..
- Take out Asparagus and line shells on top. Fill shells with Lobster meat, and drizzle remaining butter generously..
- Lay shrimp in between shells..
- Broil for 8-10 min. Garnish with Salt, Pepper and Lemon juice over all..
Delicious all natural organic low carb desserts for the healthy lifestyle. Our desserts embrace healthy, non-GMO alternatives to wheat flour. Fish – Tuna & salmon are my staples, but I also splurge on lobster, shrimp & scallops!) Most all seafood & shellfish are keto-approved. Eggs – a great source of protein. I do buy organic/cage-free when possible 🙂 Cheese – Full fat, all varieties.