Chicken Provolonish. Place chicken breasts on the baking pans and in vortex when time to "add food". See great recipes for Balsamic chicken with provolone too! Chicken Provolonish A spin on Chicken Provolone using pesto instead of basil leaves.
See great recipes for Pan-Fried Chicken Pieces with Mayonnaise too! You can cook Chicken Provolonish using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Provolonish
- You need 1 lb of chicken boneless breasts.
- It’s of Pesto-for marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice-marinade.
- Prepare of Proscuito- 1 slice per piece of chicken.
- Prepare of Provolone-1 slice per piece of chicken.
Chicken Provolonish instructions
- Add pesto, lemon juice and chicken to gallon size bag. Marinate for 2-6 hours..
- Pull chicken out of refrigerator about 30 before cooking..
- Set Vortex on bake 365* for 20-30 minutes depending on size of chicken breasts..
- Place chicken breasts on the baking pans and in vortex when time to "add food"..
- Flip chicken about every 5 minutes and rotate pans halfway through cook time..
- When cooking time is complete and chicken is cooked through pull chicken out of vortex. Set Vortex to Broil 5 minutes. Add a slice of proscuito and provolone cheese to each chicken breast. Place back in Vortex when ready to "add food".
- When timer goes off, finished!.