Spicy Vegetable Soup.
You can have Spicy Vegetable Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion, diced.
- It’s 1-3 tsp of hot paprika, or to taste.
- You need 2-14 oz of cans vegetable broth.
- Prepare 4 of medium plum tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked potatoes.
- You need 1.5 cups of green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen spinach (5 ounces).
Spicy Vegetable Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Add paprika and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add broth, tomatoes, squash, potatoes and beans; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and vinegar.
- Continue cooking until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes more.