Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce. It was so good my siblings finished the tahini sauce with their spoons. The chopped salad is inspired by the Israeli original, usually stuffed into pita pockets with shawarma (slow-grilled meat) and drizzled with tahini sauce. We reserve some of the tahini mixture from the marinade for topping the finished dish.
Here, sautéed chicken thighs and a creamy sesame sauce turn the bulgur salad into a main dish. If using a clay tagine, brown the chicken and vegetables in a separate pan, or on the grill. Add the browned ingredients to the tagine and cook following the normal directions. You can cook Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce
- It’s of Kilo chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of onion shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sumac.
- You need 2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tahini.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s of Vinegar lemon juice for soaking.
Place chicken in a ceramic bowl. The rest use as decoration in the end. The sauce thickens so you have to add a cup of water in the meantime. Tahini Marinated Grilled Chicken with Couscous.
Baked Chicken Thighs with Tahini Sauce instructions
- Soak chicken with lemon and vinegar with cold water for half hour make sure you slice with knife the chichen then wash and dry.
- Mix all the ingredients of spices to make sauce.
- Rub at least 10 minutes and refrigerate for 6 hours or a day.
- Cook for an hour at oven 375 f in 30 minutes of cooking Flip the other side the last 5 minutes broil for crispiness and color 😋.
Chicken thighs marinated in lemon, tahini paste, garlic, and herbs are grilled and served over couscous with a chili yogurt tahini sauce. For the yogurt tahini sauce: Whisk together the yogurt, tahini, parsley, honey, olive oil, cumin and lemon juice in a bowl, then season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken and eggplant on a platter. This skillet dinner packs a double-dose of protein thanks to the obvious chicken thighs and the not-as-obvious tahini paste. Tahini is made from sesame seeds, and in that concentrated form you get more protein.