Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe. See great recipes for Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe too! This recipe is very quick to prepare! We love to eat it with chapathi, onion salad, yoghurt and green Chilli pickle together.
Add water just above the level of Dal and add turmeric powder, salt and mix well. This preparation comprises Masoor or red lentils mixed with rice and all spices which can be cook in one pot or one handi is very delicious and easy too. Try masoor pulao, a differently delicious version of the popular veg pulao prepared with whole pink lentils. You can cook Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 750 gms of mutton/beef/1 kg chicken.
- It’s 1 of onion, 10 pepper,5 cloves,5 cardamom, 1 stick cinnamon.
- You need 2 of bay leaves,grind 1inch ginger,1 pod garlic & 9 green chillies).
- Prepare 1 of tbsn coriander powder,2 tbsn turmeric, 2 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Red chilli powder (less heat)3 cups of rice and 4 1/2cup water.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt in mutton and 1 tbsn while u add rice with water.
- You need 2 of potatoes, 1 cup green lentils,1 medium tomato.
- You need of Salad (1 onion sliced,1 tomato, 2 green chilli, 2 lemon juice,.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,1 cucumber and few coriander leaves)mix all..ready.
My recipe video shows how simple it is to prepare it. Do give your feedback on the. Oil and enough Salt to season the water. We will let the water come to boil and then add soaked Rice.
Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe instructions
- Wash the lentils and boil with little water for 5 mins and keep.grind ginger garlic and chillies(chillies acc to u)now slice one onion and put ready with the above whole garam masala,pepper, cloves,cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon as in pic 3.
- Now heat oil in pressure cooker or vessel.heat one cup oil then add the slice onion as pic1,now when onions turn brown add the mutton and 1 tbsn salt.now saute for few minutes,mean time cut 1 medium tomato and powdered masala over it.
- Now add all tomato,Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and grind ginger garlic and chillies paste.now cook till mutton done and oil floats up.now cut 2 potatoes and add in the mutton curry and simmer 5 mins on low heat..
- Now add the mutton curry in a big vessel,add the soak rice and mix..
- Mix and now add water (4 1/2cup)and 1 tbsn salt again.check seasoning,now cook on medium flame.
- Now rice has soaked up.now cover the lid and cover the lid with cloth..let it simmer for 10 mins on low flame.now don't open the lid as u turn off the flame.prepare salad..
- Now open the lid.give a light mix.serve hot with salad.
Drain the excess water and spread the cooked rice in a large plate; We will pressure cook Masoor Dal. Masoor Ki Dal or whole (sabut) masoor dal/brown lentil is one of our favorite dal. It's very easy to prepare and goes well with rice or roti/paratha and we doesn't required any other vegetables as side, just a simple salad, pickle and/or papad and you have a comfort meal which by itself is lavish. Masoor dal is high in protein, folic acid, iron and zinc. and it's way healtheir than skinned. Kolhapuri Akkha Masoor Dal Recipe (Masoor Dal in Kolhapuri Masala) is a delicious rich dal made from whole red gram cooked in roasted and ground sesame seed and dry coconut.