Cutout Cookies: egg, soy, dairy, & gluten-free. Corn-lite.
You can have Cutout Cookies: egg, soy, dairy, & gluten-free. Corn-lite using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cutout Cookies: egg, soy, dairy, & gluten-free. Corn-lite
- You need 2 1/3 cup of gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/3 of milk alternative.
- You need 1/2 tsp of if you blend lacks xanthan gum add.
Cutout Cookies: egg, soy, dairy, & gluten-free. Corn-lite step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- I made mine own powdered sugar by blending regular organic sugar..
- Sift and mix all dry ingredients..
- Melt coconut oil and mix with milk substitute..
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients..
- Dough should ball up and be difficult to stir. It should hold together well..
- Place in between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out until it's about a quarter of an inch thick. Then refrigerate for at least 15 minutes..
- You cookie cutters to make shapes..
- Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes. Do NOT over bake, as they WON'T turn much of a golden color..
- Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely. Store in air-tight container..