Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy.
What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. Reviews for: Photos of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I. I've made these with both margarine and butter. You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- It’s 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
I also double and alittle more on the vanilla. You saved Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I to your Favorites. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe These are the ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies and I cannot wait to hear what you Bold Bakers By far the best cookie recipe I've made so far.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
They have this lovely caramel flavor and crispy edges. Loaded with chocolate chips, I've spent years perfecting how to make cookies that are chewy, soft, and slightly crispy with a slightly crackled top. The story of the 'best chocolate chip cookies ever' all started when I started blogging. I'd always wanted to share what only my friends and family had only. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever.