Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta. See great recipes for Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta, Adobong Puti, Kare-Kare too! Moo Carabao Kesong Puti (yes, I like Mr. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Mango and Kesong Puti Bruschetta Ingredients: All you need as ingredients are a French baguette, kesong puti, mangoes, canned red bell pepper (pimiento) anchovies, butter, olive oil, pepper, garlic, parmesan cheese, and fresh basil leaves. Great recipe for Pinoy-style Onion Soup.. Add the sugar and salt and continue to cook under low heat until the onions turn a golden to dark brown. You can have Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta
- You need 6 slice of Kesong Puti (carabao cheese).
- Prepare 6 each of Spinach leaves, blanched.
- It’s 6 slice of French bread, grilled or toasted.
- You need 12 slice of Tomato.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lemon.
- You need 5 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
Bruschetta is an Italian antipasto consisting of grilled bread topped with tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Traditionally served as an appetizer or a light snack, other variations may include. Try our tip recipe of special ube cheese pandesal that is made with real ube (purple yum) and kesong puti. So delicious and soft until for the next day!
Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta step by step
- Grill or toast your french bread slices.
- Slice tomatoes and cheese and set aside.
- Wash and blanch spinach leaves.
- To prepare the dressing, combine lemon and olive oil and beat to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- Drizzle a little dressing on the bread. Layer spinach, tomato slices and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
Feta's most famous vehicle is spanikopita (spinach pastries), but we compiled a list of go-to feta recipes that explore its many uses, from salads to pasta and meat dishes. Kesong Puti is a fresh, soft, white cheese made from unskimmed carabao milk. It is normally eaten with bread while some consider it as a special ingredient in pastas and burgers. Kesong Puti stands can easily be found in the 'Home of Kesong Puti', Sta. Moo's Kesong Puti quick prep 👍 slice up white cheese and a few slivers of butter 👍 heat up in the toaster or microwave for a few seconds for that goo-ey, buttery, sinful indulgence 🧈 Mango and Kesong Puti Bruschetta: Antipasto with a Filipino Twist: Aside from loving May because of my birthday, I love it because of the mangoes.