Fish Tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety works—marinates in a mixture of lime juice.
Beer battered cod are the star of these fresh and tasty fish tacos, served in corn tortillas with shredded cabbage and a zesty white sauce. Make fish tacos with fresh fish fillets, corn tortillas, salsa, avocado, and coleslaw with this quick and easy fish taco recipe. Photography Credit: Jaden Hair In Mexico, practically every meal is accompanied by a stack of fresh warm corn tortillas, much in the way that bread is served here in America. You can have Fish Tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need of Fish Filling.
- It’s 4 of filet Frozen Tilapia / Swai.
- It’s 3 of Tblsp Blacken Seasoning.
- You need of Dressing up Taco suggestions.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Pico De Giao.
- You need of Ranch.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Limited menu available – click here to view. Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more flavorful Fried in strips and served onboard warm corn tortillas with a simple salsa, a pinch of fresh cabbage, plenty of lime and a cream sauce you might want to punch up with some chopped chipotle. Best fish for fish tacos: Here I used wild cod fish fillets, but any flaky white fish can be used here. Try snapper or mahi mahi fillets.
Fish Tacos step by step
- Warm skillet over medium heat. Some pans may require oil, spray, or butter to avoid sticking..
- Place frozen fish fillet in pan, cover, slowly heat through..
- Sprinkle blackened seasoning over fish. Turn and cook until able to flake with a fork..
- Prep and ready what you want to dress your fish tacos with..
- Place about a tablespoon, or more, of fish in taco shell. Add your favourite toppings. Enjoy..
How to cook cod for fish tacos. Since there's no breading, I find the fastest and easiest way to cook the cod for fish tacos is in a skillet so you get a little char. Try Martha Stewart's fish taco recipe for a light and easy meal with simple ingredients in four simple steps. Fish tacos are a traditional Mexican dish that can also include filling like beef, chicken, pork or vegetables. Cumin, coriander, and paprika lend these fish tacos a delightfully warm, smoky flavor.