Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye. The food: Shrimp, roots, tubers, fresh water caviar, and spring watercress (Gamberi, radici, tuberi, caviale d'acqua dolce e crescione di sorgente). What has been a dilapidated eye-sore, will soon be home to a five-star St. RMl Banr ': PM, doa Alnaidc. r-r osl. drut ramar., cuatro punts cn tra Ele- fie.
So so, was man im Internet nicht alles findet!!! Leider kann man brillengestützten Augen nicht al View Ivo Coia's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Exclusively for Prime Members in select. You can cook Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye
- It’s 2 of walleye fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of blackening spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of Italian breadcrumbs.
Ivo Coia’s Baked Walleye step by step
- Melt the butter. Once melted, mix in the salt, blackening spice, and all purpose seasoning..
- Pour the seasoned butter into a large enough pan to lay the walleye in. Then, dip both sides of the walleye fillet into the butter..
- Spread the Italian breadcrumbs out on a large dish. Flop the walleye onto both sides of the bread crumbs. Make sure the breadcrumbs cover the fillet..
- Lay the walleye fillets on a broiling pan. Place small slivers of butter on top of the walleye..
- Broil the walleye for around 10 minutes or until it is baked to your liking. Then, take it out, let it cool a few minutes, and enjoy!.