Spicy prawn soup. Be the first to rate this recipe. Add the tomato purée and stock and simmer for five minutes. Remove the prawn heads and discard.
Ingredients for Sour And Spicy Prawn Soup Recipe. How to make Sour And Spicy Prawn Soup. Peel spring onion and coarsely chop. You can cook Spicy prawn soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy prawn soup
- You need 1 of .Shrimp stock 1 1/2 cups.
- It’s 2 of .Lemongrass, crushed and cut 2 stems.
- It’s 3 of .Galangal,thinly sliced 1 inched.
- You need 4 of .Straw mushrooms,cut halves 1/2 cup.
- It’s 5 of .Prawns, shelled and deveined 4 (180 grams).
- You need 6 of .Kaffir lime leaves, shredded 2 leaves.
- Prepare 7 of .Sawtooth coriander,sliced 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for decoration.
- You need of !Seasoning mixture ingredients !.
- Prepare 1 of .Fish sauce 3-4 tablespoons.
- It’s 2 of .Lime juice 2-3 tablespoons.
- You need 3 of .Hot chilliest, crushed 10-20.
Watch as Rose prepares and cooks the classic Thai Spicy Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Goong Naam Khon). Prawn Mee as it's known in Southeast Asia is a spicy and prawn filled extravaganze of flavor and wonder. A large quantity – thick and oily. David Ponte, Lizzy Barber and Jamie Barber.
Spicy prawn soup instructions
- In a pot, boil stock bring to boiling,add lemongrass and galangal. Bring to boiling.
- Add mushrooms and prawns..
- !Method for clear soup! When boiling again,pour fish sauce,hot chilies, kaffir lime leaves, and sawtooth coriander..
- Turn off the heat and pour lime juice. Sprinkle with coriander leaves..
- Remark: Vocabulary~ (Lemongrass ตะไคร้)(Galangal ข่า) (Straw mushrooms เห็ดฟาง) (Kaffir lime leaves ใบมะกรูด).
- Remark: Vocabulary~ (Sawtooth coriander ผักชีฝรั่ง).
An Amazing hot and sour soup recipe in Marathi Language with English Subtitles. Watch as Rose prepares and cooks the classic Thai Spicy Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Goong Naam Khon). Delicious served with Thai Steamed Jasmine Rice! The best Spicy Prawn Soup recipe you will ever find. A fresh combination of prawns and real cream is made delicious and mixed with tomato purée, flour, and cream, enriched with butter, and cooked to smooth perfection.