Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine.
You can cook Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine
- You need 2 pounds of pork shoulder cut into 1.5" cubes.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- You need 1/2 of a bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 3 of Yukon gold potatoes cut into roughly 1.5" pieces.
- It’s 15 oz. of can tomatoes.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of generally Mexican style hot sauce (I used Yucateca Habanero this time.).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 (15 oz.) of can of butter beans, drained.
Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine instructions
- Put all the ingredients into the tagine and give them a thorough mixing to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Put tagine into a cold oven, set to 350F, and let it cook for 90 minutes. That's it! :).
- Enjoy with rice, tortillas, flat bread, or whatever your starch of choice..