Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes. Eggs: Saute bacon in large skillet pan until nicely browned. Add marinara sauce and then eggs. GUACAMOLE: MASH together avocados, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
To make the potato cakes, squeeze the excess moisture from the sweet potato, then combine with flour, parsley, egg white, harissa and some salt in a bowl until the mixture sticks together. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and place in a saucepan of simmering water. In a large sauté pan, heat a drizzle of extra light olive oil over high heat. You can cook Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes
- It’s 5-6 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of or marinara.
- It’s of Toast bread (3 slices).
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
TURMERIC MASHED SWEET POTATOES: Heat the sweet potatoes with olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the turmeric and toss to coat. Add the garlic and vegetable broth. Simmer until the potatoes are soft and the liquid is almost all absorbed.
Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes instructions
- 1. Eggs: Saute bacon in large skillet pan until nicely browned. Add marinara sauce and then eggs. Cook all together for about 15 minutes. Put the skillet pan to broil for about 5 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the taste, runny vs fully cooked)..
- Sweet potatoes: simply bake olive oil covered sweet potatoes with pinch of salt..
- Serving: serve pouched eggs, potatoes with slice of toasted bread and spoon full of mascarpone cheese.
Transfer to a small bowl and mash. Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and then place on a baking sheet. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, these röstis are divine. Crispy sweet potato cakes are topped with zingy guacamole and a silky poached egg. Chicken Parmigiana with Mashed Potatoes RecipesPlus.