Caesar Chicken. Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe! It's creamy, simple, and filled with flavor. It's one of the absolute BEST chicken recipes out there.
Umami-rich Caesar dressing, packed with garlicky, lemony, cheesy flavor, is the perfect match for mild-mannered chicken breast — and you can even skip the step of marinating. Simply coat the chicken with a cup of dressing, send it to the oven, and the flavors will infuse into the meat and season it as it bakes. This Caesar chicken is so easy, it will surprise you how delicious it is. You can have Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- You need 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- You need of Parsley optional.
Simple Ingredients Yet Great Taste This is another one of those meals where I am amazed how great it tastes using less than five ingredients. When I saw this on Becky's blog, The Cookie Rookie, I just had to make it!. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture, pressing slightly to stick. Caesar Chicken Wrap- Chop up leftover chicken and add it to a large wrap with romaine lettuce, cherry tomato halves, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and an additional drizzle of caesar dressing if desired.
Caesar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..
Pesto Caesar Chicken Pasta- Cook bowtie pasta as directed on the package. At Caesar's Chicken, we know that when it comes to deliciousness, freshness makes all the difference. For us, that means using tried-and-true recipes that include fresh chicken and homemade preservative-free spaghetti sauce. Chicken can be cooked and stored, covered, overnight in the refrigerator. Store washed lettuce, in a large bowl with paper towels, and dressing, covered, overnight in the refrigerator.