Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs. Order Your Premium Franks Online Today & Save! If you are new to Glazier Hot Dogs, you are in for a special treat. Glazier Hot dogs are without a do ubt one of the best red hot dogs on the face of the planet.
However, there's one ingredient that makes the former less "healthier". This is commonly used in red hot dogs to keep meat products pink. In this video I am going to show you a very easy recipe for hot dogs using garlic powder and garlic salt for catfish. You can have Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 quart of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Prepare 36 ounce of clean sterilized jar.
In my next video we will use these to catch some channel catfish. The first hot dog of summer is a sacred, precious thing, one of life's simplest and most fleeting pleasures. It's best consumed in a backyard, right off the grill. How to make catfish bait with kool-aid and hot dogs.
Quickled Garlicky Hotdogs instructions
- Heat the vinegar with the hotdogs to boiling and boil for 8 minutes..
- Add garlic to the jar.
- Add the hotdogs standing up in the jar..
- Add the boiling vinegar to the jar filled with hotdogs..
- Put the lid on it and let cool. When cooled put into the refrigerator till good and cold. I hope you enjoy!!.
Pour the hot dog juice in the Ziploc bag and cut the hot dogs in pieces. Put the hot dogs and kool-aid in the bag and shake gently until they're covered with the kool-aid. These dogs also contain flavorings like garlic, onion, and paprika. In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Boil all ingredients (including hot dogs) together.