Thyme Red Skin Potatoes. These red-skinned mashed potatoes are just the creamiest. They are always a hit with company. Just a warning: they are addictive!
You can roast these yummy little potatoes with. These roasted red skin potatoes potatoes are the perfect side to serve at Thanksgiving or Christmas or as a side for an easy weeknight dinner. They pair perfectly with my Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe, Honey Lemon Salmon, Grilled Lemon Chicken or Sheet. You can cook Thyme Red Skin Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thyme Red Skin Potatoes
- It’s 1 qt of water.
- You need 6-10 of red skin potatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbs of thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Roasted Red Potatoes with Parmesan CheeseHappily Unprocessed. red skin potatoes recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks. Narrow search to just "red skin potatoes" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. This Oven Roasted Red Skin Potatoes recipe is an easy side dish that pairs well with all your favorite main dish meats. You'll only need a few ingredients: red skin potatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, and a few seasonings.
Thyme Red Skin Potatoes instructions
- Boil water. Cut potatoes into quaters or smaller if desired. Place potatoes in boiling water and let cook 12 minutes..
- Drain potatoes. Put back in pan over medium heat & place olive oil & butter in pan, let melt. If you are impatient like me, I added potatoes as butter was melting. Mix around. Add salt, pepper & thyme. Let cook 4-8 minutes..
This post contains affiliate links for your. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Red-Skinned Potatoes. Wash potatoes and cut into cubes to. Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Nutrition facts label for Potatoes, red, flesh and skin, baked.