Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli. Make the lemon garlic aioli by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Preheat your cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels, then season with salt and pepper.
It's a dip, a spread, and a sauce all in one! Homemade aioli is typically low carb anyway, but many store-bought aiolis on the shelves have unnecessary sugars and aren't low-carb or keto. Make the lemon dill aioli by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. You can have Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- You need 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Heat your cast iron skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the salmon, almond flour, mayonnaise, eggs, parsley, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. This keto salmon patty recipe is a budget-friendly way to enjoy healthy fish. Enjoy these keto salmon patties on their own or in a keto burger.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli step by step
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
I like to use my cheddar cheese chaffles as a base for a delicious keto salmon burger topped with lettuce, tomatoes and mild cheddar cheese with the below garlic aioli sauce bringing it all together. Transfer the crab cakes to paper towels to drain. Refrigerate the remaining aioli stored in an airtight. It has a beautifully light texture and only need a small amount allows your to taste the wonderful flavors inside. That's why today I want to share with you "The Best Keto Garlic Aioli Dip Recipe" available on the Internet.