Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. Stuffed Crust Garlic Knot meat lovers pizza CookingWithQueenii.. HOW TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH LIKE A PRO + Italian Pizza. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
As my kids have grown up a bit over the years, so has my Bubble Up Pizza. Now I toss the dough with garlic and parmesan to make something akin to garlic knots for the base. Then I make super easy meatballs out of Italian sausage and layer everything with mozzarella and marinara. You can cook Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need of dry active yeast.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of veg oil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of -cups AP Flour.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of dry herbs of your choice.
- It’s of minced garlic or powder.
- It’s of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- You need of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- It’s of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- You need of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- Prepare of Mozzeralla cheese.
And the kids still love it. And what's better is that I love it too! Great recipe for Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. This is an easy and delicious pizza dough garlic knots bread recipe, it's so easy and fun to bake at home with the family!
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy instructions
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
When it comes to baking, I love recipes that are simple to make, preferably with store-bought ingredients. This garlic knots recipe will quickly become your go-to appetizer recipe. If you have ever wondered what to make with some leftover pizza dough that is not a pizza, this is for you! Truth be told, I rarely have leftover pizza dough. I usually make a batch of my mom's recipe and divide it in half.