Shrimp broccoli & rice. In my parents' Chinese restaurant, Shrimp and Broccoli was one of the most often-ordered dishes. With the combination of healthy broccoli and luxurious shrimp, it's not surprising! The original Shrimp and Broccoli is made with a white sauce with garlic, but the vast majority of people modified the order: "make it with brown sauce!" If you then add the broccoli to the same pan with the shrimp, the shrimp are very overcooked by the time the broccoli is tender crisp, unless it is blanched first.
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; add chicken broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger root to the garlic. SHRIMP BROCCOLI is a healthy, quick, and easy to prepare vegetable dish. You can have Shrimp broccoli & rice using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp broccoli & rice
- It’s 1 package of medium size frozen shrimp.
- It’s 1 package of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare of and 1 package of frozen white rice.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Garlic pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter about.
Shrimp and broccoli is sauteed in a savory sauce that consists of garlic, onion, oyster sauce and some other spices. Combine shrimp and cornstarch in a medium bowl, tossing to coat. Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Tips for making honey butter garlic shrimp.
Shrimp broccoli & rice instructions
- If you have a wok pan heat till hot when right temp add 5 tbsp of butter..
- Open package of shrimp and dump in wok.let shrimp start sauteing until almost cooked..
- Then dump in broccoli florets..
- And dump in package or frozen white rice..
- At this time season with lemon pepper and your garlic pepper..
- Sautee for about 4 min medium high then turn down het and cover with lid and let steam until rice and broccoli are perfect constancy..
- Wich you don't want broccoli over cooked but a slight bite to it still and rice is just right.
- Turn off heat and eat.so simple😆.
I leave the tails on when I make shrimp usually. Adds extra flavor and has a pretty presentation. I buy frozen shrimp already deveined. I use fresh broccoli, but you can use frozen. This sauce for sheet pan shrimp and broccoli has so much flavor, it's an excellent, undetectable place to use frozen shrimp when you don't have the access, time, or the budget for fresh.