Sweet Asian Pork Loin. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Add the onion, green pepper and green onions. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, wine, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and garlic; pour over chops.
Sprinkle pork roast with garlic salt and pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan lined with heavy-duty foil. Mix well to combine before adding pork tenderloin. You can cook Sweet Asian Pork Loin using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Asian Pork Loin
- Prepare 1 of Hormel packaged pork loin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of heaping pinch of salt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Pork tenderloin is like chicken breast – it's a lean, tender cut of meat and when cooked just right, it's juicy and succulent. It is also easy to overcook, and overcooked tenderloin = dry and bland. Hence the beauty of this pork tenderloin recipe. It's unbelievable when the pork is cooked perfectly.
Sweet Asian Pork Loin instructions
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees..
- Take loin from package and clean it. Sit to the side..
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Place loins in bowl and let it marinate for up to 1-2 hours in the fridge..
- Take loins out fridge and sit for 30 minutes..
- Place loins on wire rack with baking sheet and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork is 160 degrees..
- Plate it with fried or white rice, or pasta. Enjoy!!!!!.
I thought of fixing my Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin Sheet Pan Dinner or Grilled Tex-Mex Pork but was really in the mood for Asian flavoring. The combination of soy sauce and the sugar rub takes this Asian Pork Loin to the next level. The interior of the pork will remain pink. This recipe comes together in a snap, and it all cooks in the Instant Pot®! Make a rub that will give a hint of smokiness, cook your tenderloins in a matter of minutes, then finish with a glaze for drizzling and dipping that is Asian-inspired spicy and sweet!