Chocolate Ganache Tart (Mini Tart) ★Recipe Video★. Chocolate Ganache Mini-Tarts are either chocolate or vanilla crust mini-tarts, filled with a Chocolate Ganache Tartlets + Video. Decadent, chocolate mousse-like filling and a flakey, tender crust Beat chocolate mixture until soft peaks form. Pipe or spoon into tart shells.
It has a Chocolate Cookie Crust to it, and is very easy to make. It is the perfect dessert for parties because it can be made ahead and stored in the fridge. Easy no-bake chocolate tart with a crunchy base and a silky and rich chocolate ganache filling topped with cocoa powder and sliced strawberries. You can have Chocolate Ganache Tart (Mini Tart) ★Recipe Video★ using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Tart (Mini Tart) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■Tart Crust.
- You need of ・1/4 cup (55 g, 1.9 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of ・5.5 Tbsp (50 g) powdered sugar.
- Prepare of ・1.5 Tbsp (20 g) egg, room temperature.
- Prepare of ・3.5 Tbsp (20 g) almond flour.
- It’s of ・5 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of ・4/5 cup (95 g) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・1.5 Tbsp (10 g) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- You need of ■Almond Cream with Cocoa in（ crème d'amande）.
- Prepare of ・1/6 cup (35 g, 1.2 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of ・4 Tbsp (35 g) powdered sugar.
- You need of ・2 Tbsp (30 g) egg, room temperature.
- Prepare of ・5 Tbsp (30 g) almond flour.
- Prepare of ・1 Tbsp (5 g) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- You need of ・1/2 tsp rum.
- You need of ◎ Syrup.
- You need of ・ 1.5 tsp granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・ 1 Tbsp hot water.
- You need of ・ 1/2 tsp rum.
- You need of ■ Ganache.
- You need of ・ 75 g (2.64 oz) dark chocolate.
- It’s of ・ 75 g (2.64 oz) milk chocolate.
- It’s of ・ 130 g (1/2 cup and 1 Tbsp) Heavy cream.
- Prepare of ・ 1 tsp rum.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This Mini Chocolate Tart recipe is perfect for spoiling the ones you love. A simple but rich chocolate custard in a mini chocolate tart Have you ever seen a Portuguese tart? Well, this is not that but this was inspired by that. Classic chocolate ganache – this pastry and dessert staple has been around forever and it's not going away anytime soon!
Chocolate Ganache Tart (Mini Tart) ★Recipe Video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/pimYfcRALFI.
- Muffin mold I used (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- 【TART CRUST】Sift powdered sugar. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Beat egg lightly until it gets watery and prepare 20g egg for tart crust and 30g egg for almond cream ; set aside..
- Put unsalted butter in a bowl. Cream the butter. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After mixing all, continue to mix for 30 sec..
- Add egg (20 g) in 3 parts. Mix well each time to emulsify. Add 5 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Sift almond flour in the bowl and mix well..
- Add the cake flour and cocoa powder and fold it. Fold it until the lumps are formed..
- Spread plastic wrap and put the dough on. Push and flatten it. Fold and press to flatten. Repeat 4-5 times (fold, press). Unevenness will disappear gradually..
- Flatten and wrap with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【ALMOND CREAM】Sift powdered sugar. Put unsalted butter in a bowl. Cream the butter. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After mixing all, continue to mix for 30 sec..
- Add egg (30 g) in 5 parts. Mix well to emulsify each time. Sift almond flour in the bowl and mix well. Sift cocoa powder with a tea strainer in the bowl and mix well..
- Add 1/2 tsp rum and mix well. Seal it with plastic wrap. Let it cool in a fridge overnight to prevent shrinkage when you bake..
- 【ASSEMBLE】Brush the muffin mold with butter. Let it sit in a fridge. Take the tart dough out of the fridge, leave it for 15 min to soften..
- Divide the dough into 6 parts and make each into the shape of round. Prepare 6 sheets of 16 cm (6.3'') square parchment paper. Put a piece of dough on a sheet of the parchment paper..
- Put plastic wrap over it and roll out the dough with a rolling pin into 3mm (0.1'') thick or 11cm (4.3'') diameter circle..
- Cut out circle with 10.5 cm (4'') mousse ring. Roll out the remaining 5 pieces in the same way and cut out them with mousse ring. Chill them in a fridge for 20 min..
- Take the muffin mold and 6 sheets of pastry out of the fridge. Cut the pastry into a fan shape (about 1/5) and remove..
- Gently place the pastry in a cup of the muffin mold. Line the cup with the pastry while pressing side gently..
- Line each cup with remaining pastry in the same way. Prick the bottom of each pastry with a fork. Chill it for 30 min in the fridge. ★If it gets softer while lining cup with pastry, coat it with bread flour. (If it gets too soft, cool it once.).
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Take the almond cream out of the fridge to soften while you sit the mold in the fridge. Transfer the almond cream to a piping bag and take the mold out of the fridge. Squeeze the almond cream into each cup without gap. Bake it at 170℃ / 338F for 30 min. (I bake it on the net to bake tart bottom through.).
- Mix granulated sugar, hot water and rum to make a syrup. Brush the each top of baked almond cream with syrup. Take the tart out of the mold and let it cool..
- 【GANACHE】Cut chocolate into small pieces and put it in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and melt it..
- Warm heavy cream with microwave at 600W for 1 min until just before boiling. Add it to the chocolate in 4 parts and mix well. You should add next cream before you mix it up thoroughly. When mix it evenly, add 1 tsp rum and mix well..
- Chill it in a fridge until it has thickened and is pipeable consistency.(20-30 min) Take it out of the fridge every 10 min and mix lightly. Transfer the ganache to a piping bag fitted with a star tip..
- Pipe a swirl on the top of each tart. Draw a swirl from the middle to the outside, and then draw a swirl from the outside to the middle. It's all done! If you like to harden ganache, cool more..
- 【POINT】When you make tart crust and almond cream, it's important to emulsify butter and egg. Almond cream is easier to separate than tart crust, you should add egg to butter little by little and mix well to emulsify each time. If the almond cream separates, the tart will become sticky, so please take care of it..
- Please bake and eat the remaining tart dough as cookies. (Bake it at 170 ℃ for 10-15 min.).
You can never go wrong with using it to garnish cakes, pastries, tarts, or filling pastries and desserts. My simple recipe for chocolate glaze and. Here's a recipe for a tart that's both stylish and simple. The rich bittersweet chocolate filling requires no baking—simply melt bittersweet and semisweet chocolates together with butter, cream, and sugar, and pour the results into a crisp pastry shell. WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE – DRIP, GLAZE IT, SPREAD IT.