Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour. Then, pour ¼ cup of melted coconut oil on top of the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until everything is clumpy and almost looks like "sand". Pumpkin, which is technically a fruit, is nutrient-dense and comes with a hearty serving of fiber. All the more reason to keep baking with it all season long!
Easy gluten free, paleo pumpkin spice scones with a yummy refined sugar free glaze. A warm and comforting grain free treat for cosy fall mornings. This grain free pumpkin scone recipe is a family favorite. You can have Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of raw sugar or coconut palm sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
I think pumpkin alone is fine, but pumpkin with chocolate is out-of-this-world good. These scones are made with almond flour and pumpkin puree for a simple base. Sweeten them with maple syrup and add vanilla and pumpkin pie spices with giant chocolate chunks and a chocolate drizzle for the full experience. Get this list of Paleo Scones here – I've pieced together a list of scones made with coconut flour and/or almond flour.
Paleo Pumpkin scones-almond flour step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, sugar and pumpkin in a bowl..
- Add vanilla extract..
- In separate bowl combine almond and coconut flour, spice, salt and baking soda..
- Add dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Mix well..
- Dough should be stiff enough to roll into balls. Divide dough in half. Roll into 2 equal sized balls (tennis ball).
- On parchment paper press down balls and cut into 8 pieces..
- Separate triangles and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min..
- Let cool..
These low carb scones are sure to satisfy even the pickiest of taste buds. From sweet pumpkin scones with cinnamon glaze to mango butter scones, there are scone recipes for every season. These paleo pumpkin scones are tender and full of pumpkin spice flavor! Serve them warm topped with a pumpkin spice drizzle for a special (healthier!) treat this fall. Gluten free and paleo with dairy-free options.