Cauliflower Yellow Rice with Black Bean,Tofu,and Broccoli 🥦.
You can have Cauliflower Yellow Rice with Black Bean,Tofu,and Broccoli 🥦 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Yellow Rice with Black Bean,Tofu,and Broccoli 🥦
- You need 12 oz of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 pack of silk tofu (rinsed, pat dry and cut it in medium or small cubes).
- It’s 2-3 cups of small broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 of big mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of black bean rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, minced (you can use onion).
- You need of Seasoning:.
- You need 2 tsp of miso paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger (minced fresh ginger).
- You need 1 tbsp of nutrition yeast (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric (less or more).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin (less or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of mushrooms powder (chicken powder).
- You need to taste of Salt.
Cauliflower Yellow Rice with Black Bean,Tofu,and Broccoli 🥦 step by step
- Heat up the non-stick skillet and browned the tofu. Set aside.
- Still in the same pan, add shallot and sauted until soft. Splash with a water to avoid burn..
- Adding the cauliflower and mushrooms. Season with all the seasoning except salt. Stir and mixed well..
- Meanwhile in a small pot add water and broccoli. Steamed it just until boil. And turn of the heat. Using the strains to take off the broccoli and immediately rinsed it with water. Set aside..
- Back to the cauliflower mixture, keep cooking until the liquid absorbed. Then add tofu, broccoli, and black bean. Keep sauted and combined well..
- Sprinkle salt if needed. Taste it before turn off the heat..
- And your dinner is ready..
- Enjoy the cauliflower yellow rice with black bean, tofu, and broccoli..
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.