Chicken Bruschetta Bake. Schau Dir Angebote von Bruschetta auf eBay an. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish.
Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! Serve this with some crusty bread and garlic butter and a fresh Italian Salad for a complete meal! You can have Chicken Bruschetta Bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta Bake
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 packages (6 oz) of chicken stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast cut into bite size pieaces.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Don't be afraid of the fancy. Crazy weeknights call for quick dinners like this bruschetta chicken bake. Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won't pay anything extra but it will help support this blog. This Chicken Bruschetta Bake is a family-favorite.
Chicken Bruschetta Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 350 ° F.
- Lightly spray a 9 * 13 inch baking dish with cooking oil.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing, water, 1 cup cheese and garlic till well combined.
- Mix chicken, basil, salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheese together place in dish.
- Top with stuffing mixture and drizzle butter on top and bake for 45 minutes.
Italian-style food ranks right up there with Mexican food in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house. We love this casserole with a fresh side salad and some hot, crusty garlic bread. Seasoned Italian-style veggies or steamed green beans would be a great side too! I hope your family enjoys this dish as. While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine.