Chinese Spicy Beef Stew.
You can cook Chinese Spicy Beef Stew using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Spicy Beef Stew
- It’s 2 of rib eye steaks (about 2 lbs).
- Prepare 1/2 of of Daikon, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut into half.
- You need 2 of green onion, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 slice of ginger.
- You need 2 of hot pepper.
- You need 1 of aniseed.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chinese bean sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Chinese Spicy Beef Stew step by step
- Brown both sides of the steaks, about 3 minutes each side. Then rest on a plate for 3 minutes before cutting into cubes and trim off extra fat. Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients..
- Add a little bit veg. oil in the same pot then saute green onions, ginger, hot peppers, aniseed, and cinnamon stick..
- Add cubed steaks and stir fry with all the seasoning. Then add water just over the steaks..
- Add chopped Daikon, carrots, and bay leaf bring to boil. Turn to low heat. Cover with a lid (partially covered) and continue cooking for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, move the pot away from the heat. Then cover the lid completely for 20 minutes. Enjoy~~.